Friday, December 03, 2004

Motivation

It's hard to find sometimes. Like today, where I have a test at 4:30. Even though classes ended yesterday and I should be ecstatic, I am merely relieved, and my relief is offset somewhat by the fact that I HAVE A TEST AT 4:30! It's a take home, a 24 hour take home, which may turn out to be worse than an in-class test. I mean, I have put off studying for it, in the expectation that it will save me time to only study what I need to, at the moment I need it. "Ah, but what if you don't have time to find and then write everything?" Well, it has a 12 page, page limit, double spaced. That's not that much. I seriously doubt that with 24 hours, I'm going to run out of time. But, who knows. I can't say I care too much. I'm only shooting for the C+, B- range anyway. I'm just trying to pass so I can get to work.

So, in the tradition of people whose blogs are actually read, "blogging will be light today and tomorrow. Please forgive me." Heh.

No comments: