Monday, April 25, 2005

One Week Until Finals

Well, here we are, with one week until my Creditor's Rights final and I am just browsing through my ConLaw outline. I tell myself that I have it all planned out, but really, I am just putting off the inevitable, which is a recipe for disaster. "Seize the day!" they say, but what if the day is full of dusty old Article 9 statutes about how the debtor's name must appear on the financing statement? Huh? What then? Sometimes I really curse my decision to choose law school over a career as a pool repairman. And, the golf course is closed today and tomorrow for a tournament, so there'll be no relief down that alley.

Oh, and see this for a discussion of why the state monopoly argument doesn't work in the issue of making pharmacists fill out prescriptions which are morally repugnant to them.

No comments: