Wednesday, January 26, 2005

More Jimmy Mac

Well, Jimmy, if everything that goes on in court becomes state action, and the only requirements for getting something into court is some private person bringing a private claim, of their own volition, doesn’t that make everything a public action?

Man, I’m always so confused in this class, I don’t know what Jimmy is saying, I don’t know what the student commentators are saying, I don’t get any of it. I’m not stupid, but hell, speak English, people.

Oh, OK, I see, Jimmy doesn’t have a problem with everything being state action. And he just used the term “irregardless” which, as we all know, is not a word.

You know what, I'm out. He doesn't listen to the points made, and relies exclusively on "what's your point?" to shut down argument. It's like being trapped in a live Democratic Underground thread. AHHHHH!

No comments: